Google Local Service Ads
Google Local Services Ads is an advertising platform that helps consumers confidently discover, connect, and hire professional service businesses right at their finger tips.
- Be seen right at the top of Google
- Connect with potential customers when they need you
- Build trust with the Google Screened badge
- Only pay for leads related to your business and the services you offer
- VIP onboarding and assistance with the Google Local Services Ads application
- Ongoing dynamic bid management & monthly budget optimization
- Google Local Services Ads dashboard training & SearchKings reporting app access
- Dedicated support line
- Contact SearchKings with any questions instead of Google
- Recertification and documents management to keep your Google Screened status
- Real-time monitoring of your firm's responsiveness to incoming leads
- A key indicator that determines total lead volume
- Online profile optimization early access/invitation to Google “beta” products
- Assistance with disputing leads
- Don't pay for invalid leads
- Dedicated SearchKings account manager to handle all of your questions & needs
- Streamlined billing support
- Performance benchmarking (Email)
“Bayview Village Veterinary Clinic has utilized the services of SearchKings for the past 7 years and we are grateful for their proficient services!”
Some businesses that have the Google Screened badge must pass a business-level background and a business-owner background check. Additionally, each professional in the business must pass a license check and the business overall must have a 3.0 star customer rating or higher. In some categories, each professional in the business must also pass a background check.
These checks assure consumers that the professionals they work with have been thoroughly vetted and provide them added peace of mind as they work with you.
Google Local Services Ads providers are pre-screened and meet relevant insurance and licensing requirements.
You can identify an eligible professional because they have the Google Screened symbol by their name and on their profile page.
With Google Local Services Ads, you only pay for leads related to your business or the services you offer. Here’s how it works:
- You set a weekly budget that limits the total number of leads you receive in any given week.
- You may get a different number of leads from day to day, but you never spend more than your designated weekly budget.
- You have the ability to immediately dispute leads if you receive a lead that’s not valid.
Advertisers using Google Local Services Ads are charged for each lead received. Lead prices are set for each city so you’ll never pay more for leads than the amount you specify in your weekly budget.
What’s a valid lead?
Valid leads are related to your business or the services you offer, and can occur in the following situations when customers find your ad on Google:
- You answer a phone call or receive a text message about a service/job type that you provide in the geographic market you are targeting during your available business hours and the call lasts longer than 30 seconds.
* Some restrictions apply.
Reasons why you need to work
We work month-to-month with all clients
No Start-up / Set-up Fees*
*We give YOU $500 to start with Google Ads!
*E-commerce and Google Local Services are not included
Flat Rate Monthly Fee
This means you pay less
You pay Google with your own credit card
1500+ 5-Star Google Reviews